How to cook chicken breast with almonds, an easy recipe with orange juice, for a special flavor from an original second course entirely to be enjoyed.
Ingredients 4 people
- gr. 300 of chicken breast
- 1 orange
- gr. 30 of almonds with the skin
- gr. 50 of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- flour to taste
How to make chicken breast with almonds and orange
Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, lightly flour them and put them in a pan with the butter and oil.
Cook the chicken over a high flame and when it is golden brown, add the salt, pepper, orange juice and its grated zest, then add the almonds and thicken for a few minutes.Recommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds