How to make green beans in a pan with chopped anchovies, recipe for an ideal side dish to accompany egg or white meat dishes without using other types of sauces.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 g of green and tender green beans
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 desalted anchovy fillets
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
How to prepare green beans with chopped anchovies
Clean and wash the green beans, then boil them in abundant lightly salted water, for about 25 minutes, in an uncovered container.
Meanwhile, prepare a mince with the desalted anchovy fillets, the garlic clove and the parsley, then put it in a pan with the oil and fry over low heat for a few minutes.
Drain the beans and put them in the pan with the sauté, turn them over and let them flavor for ten minutes of cooking.
Finally add the freshly ground pepper and, if necessary, a pinch of salt.Recommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
Place them in a tray and serve immediately, hot.