How to cook baked sea bass, a recipe to make in the oven, a dish suitable for any occasion for the preparation of which few ingredients are needed, with a manufacturing process that does not require special skills.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 sea bass of 1 kg
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- a few sage and bay leaves
- salt and pepper
How to prepare the baked sea bass
Scale the sea bass, remove the entrails, but leave it whole, then wash and dry it gently, salt and pepper it.
Insert some sage and bay leaves, a sprig of rosemary and a knob of butter into the abdominal cavity of the fish.
Grease the aluminum foil with a little oil and a little butter and arrange the fish in the center, then sprinkle it with a little oil.
Close the sea bass inside the aluminum foil forming a hermetically sealed bag.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Place the foil in an ovenproof dish and pass it in a hot oven for about 25 minutes.