How to cook baked sea bream baked sea bream with tomato puree, a recipe for which a side dish of green beans with basil is provided, with a detailed description of the preparation procedure and cooking methods.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- extra virgin olive oil
- 300 gr tomato puree
- some basil leaves
- 4 very fresh sea bream weighing about 300 g each
- 300 gr frozen green beans
- 4 cloves of garlic
- White flour
- half a glass of dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
How to cook sea bream in the oven with tomato sauce
Clean the sea bream, eviscerate, wash and dry them, then insert a peeled clove of garlic into their belly, after passing the fish in the flour.
Grease the bottom of an oven dish with oil and form a layer with half a tomato pass, salt, pepper and half the chopped basil.
Arrange on top of the green beans, so as to form a bed where to lay the sea bream, to be covered with the rest of the tomato puree and basil.
Season with salt and pepper and pour the white wine around the sea bream, then cover with a few slices of lemon.
Seal the baking dish well, using aluminum foil, then cook in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 40 minutes.