How to prepare in a short time tasty oven-stuffed pancarre toasts, recipe including ham, slices and bechamel, with description of the preparation process.
Ingredients 6 people
- 12 slices of pan carrè
- gr. 200 of cooked ham
- n. 6 slices
- gr. 100 of grated Parmesan
- about half a liter of bechamel
- butter to taste
How to make stuffed pancarre in the oven
Put the slices of pan carrè to toast in the oven after rubbing them with a little butter.
In a buttered baking dish, arrange 6 slices of toasted bread loaf, and on each put the cooked ham and the thin slices, then cover them with the other 6 slices of loaf.
In the hot bechamel add the grated Parmesan and pour it over the slices of bread.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes.Recommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
Keep in mind that pancarre stuffed in the oven with ham and bechamel is a type of appetizer to be served still hot, so prepare at the last moment or heat before serving.