How to make baked whitefish, white wine recipe to be served on the table after sprinkling with velvety sauce and decoration with savory puff pastries.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 whitefish of about 1 kg already cleaned
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 50 g of butter
- 1 onion cut into thin slices
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 4 dl of velvety sauce
- salt and pepper
- 12 small ready-made savory puff pastries
How to prepare baked whitefish
Wash and dry the whitefish.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Grease the baking dish with butter, add the onion cut into rings and arrange the fish on top, then salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and half a glass of dry white wine, then cover with aluminum foil.
Put in a preheated oven and cook for about fifteen minutes, adding the remaining wine halfway through cooking.
When the fish is cooked, remove it from the baking dish and place it on a tray, then sprinkle it with the velvety sauce and decorate it with the salted puff pastries.