How to make hard-boiled eggs mayonnaise and capers, a recipe that includes, among the ingredients, olives and gherkins, with anchovy paste, to be prepared in a short time following the easy preparation procedure described.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 pickled gherkins
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- anchovy paste
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of pickled capers
- 10 pitted green olives
- salt and pepper
Preparation of hard-boiled eggs mayonnaise and capers
Firm the eggs in a pan, cook them for 10 minutes from the resumption of the boil, then cool them under a jet of cold water, peel them and divide them in half.
Discard the yolk, which must be transferred to a bowl.Recommended readings
- Fried eggs: recipe in a pan in the natural way
- Scrambled eggs cheese and walnuts
- Mushroom eggs with tomato sauce
- Scrambled eggs with creamy white asparagus
- Eggs with peas and bacon: simple recipe with fontina
Chop the capers, olives and gherkins together very finely, then mix them with the mashed egg yolks with a fork, adding a drizzle of oil, then salt and pepper to taste.
Finally, add the mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon of anchovy paste, mixing well.
Fill the half eggs with the mixture, using a teaspoon.