How to make boiled eggs with béchamel, a recipe that includes peas and lettuce to cook in a pan and serve still hot on a serving dish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 5 eggs
- 50 g butter
- 1 packet of frozen peas
- 1 thinly sliced spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 4 white lettuce leaves
- a quarter of a liter of fairly thick bechamel
- salt and pepper
Preparation of boiled eggs with bechamel
Thaw the peas, in the meantime melt the butter in the pan, add the onion, parsley and lettuce leaves cut into thin strips, let it dry on a very low heat.
Add peas and salt, then mix and cook for fifteen minutes.Recommended readings
- Fried eggs: recipe in a pan in the natural way
- Scrambled eggs cheese and walnuts
- Mushroom eggs with tomato sauce
- Scrambled eggs with creamy white asparagus
- Eggs with peas and bacon: simple recipe with fontina
Lightly beat the eggs on a plate with a pinch of salt and pepper, then pour them into the pan.
Put on low heat and stir with a wooden spoon, completing the cooking.
As soon as they are ready, arrange the eggs on a hot serving plate, then spread the béchamel around, following the edge of the plate, forming a cord, then serve immediately.