How to make breaded and fried sole fillets, a recipe that has the particularity of dipping the fish in Villeroi sauce and beaten egg before breading and frying it in a pan.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 8 sole fillets (also frozen)
- 20 g of butter
- 2 dl of Villeroi sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons of finely grated bread
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1/2 liter of wine court-bouillon
- frying oil in abundance
How to prepare breaded and fried sole fillets
Wash and dry the fillets of sole.
Grease the baking dish, sprinkle with the sliced onion and put the fillets on top, then cover them with the court-bouillon, cover and bake.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Simmer the fillets in the oven for about ten minutes.
Remove the fish and let it cool, then dip it in the Villeroi sauce for about twenty minutes.
Beat the egg, dip the fillets covered with villeroi sauce, then carefully bread them in the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in the pan and dip the fillets in them, browning them on both sides.
Place the fillets on paper towels before serving them on the table.