How walnut cannelloni are prepared, a recipe that includes a filling comprising veal, parmesan and bechamel, to be made using fresh egg pasta for lasagna.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 140 gr walnut sauce
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g minced veal
- half a glass of dry white wine
- 100 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 dl béchamel
- 12 fresh egg pasta rectangles for lasagna
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Preparation of cannelloni with walnuts
Clean the spring onion and finely chop it, then heat the oil in a saucepan and let the spring onion gild, remembering to mix often.
Add the ground veal, salt and pepper, then brown everything for about 7 minutes. Finally pour in the wine, wait for it to evaporate and then remove from the heat.
Transfer everything to a bowl, add the walnut sauce, two thirds of the parmesan and one third of the béchamel sauce, then mix in the ingredients, mixing carefully until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
Place a spoonful of the prepared mixture in the center of each rectangle of pasta, then roll up to form cannelloni to be placed in a buttered baking dish with the bottom slightly covered with bechamel.
Cover with the remaining béchamel and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan, then cook in the preheated oven at 220 ° C for about 25 minutes, until the surface is slightly golden.