How to make raw eggplant carpaccio seasoned with spicy sauce, recipe that includes pieces of ricotta cheese placed directly on grilled aubergines.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 400 gr of frozen grilled aubergines
- 1 dry hot pepper
- 5 mint leaves
- 150 gr seasoned salted ricotta
How to prepare a carpaccio of raw eggplants
After defrosting the aubergines, put them in 4 serving dishes, then crumble the chilli pepper, wash the mint leaves, dry and chop them, peel the garlic clove and finely chop it.
Pour the oil, vinegar, chilli pepper, mint, garlic and a pinch of salt into a bowl, then emulsify everything, mixing the ingredients with a fork, until obtaining a homogeneous sauce.Recommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
Cut the ricotta into flakes, placing it directly on the aubergines, to be seasoned with the previously prepared spicy sauce, sprinkling the surface, and finally serve on the table immediately.