How to make a cauliflower and cannellini bean soup, recipe with bacon and yellow pumpkin to be cooked in a pot and served with raw olive oil.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 400 gr of cauliflower
- 300 gr of yellow pumpkin
- 400 gr cannellini beans
- 50 g bacon
- olive oil
Preparation of cauliflower and cannellini beans soup
Put the cannellini beans, the lard or the bacon into small pieces, a spoonful of olive oil and salt in a saucepan.
When the beans are almost cooked add the leaves of the black cabbage, washed without the rib and cut into strips.
Cook for a quarter of an hour and then add the diced yellow pumpkin.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
After a few minutes the pumpkin will be cooked and the soup can be served with a drizzle of raw oil.