How to make the chestnut and chocolate tart creating a delicious filling made with boiled chestnuts, milk, sugar, chocolate and mascarpone.
Ingredients for 8 people
- 350 g of white flour "00"
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 80 g of butter
- 1 sachet of vanillin
For the filling
- 800 g of chestnuts
- 250 g of dark chocolate
- 100 g of sugar
- 300 ml of milkRecommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
- 4 tablespoons of mascarpone
Preparation of the chestnut and chocolate tart
Boil the chestnuts, peel them and pass them to the vegetable mill.
The past obtained put it in a pan with milk and sugar.
Cook for 10 minutes and, without removing from the heat, add the chopped chocolate.
Continue cooking for another 10 minutes to thicken the mixture, then add the mascarpone and after a while remove from the heat and let the cream cool.
Arrange the flour, put the egg in the center, the softened butter at room temperature, the sugar, the vanillin and mix everything.
Add a little warm water if the dough is not elastic enough.
Divide the dough into 2 parts.
With one part, line the bottom of a pan and place the cream on top.
With the remaining dough cover the filling and seal the edges well.
With a fork, prick the top of the tart to release the moisture.
Bake at 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
After taking out of the oven, allow to cool and remove the tart from the pan.