Recipe for preparing chicken breast with peas, a light recipe with the addition of tomatoes and olives to be cooked in a pan, with basil flavor.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 baked black olives
- chopped thyme
- some basil leaves
- 500 gr chicken breasts
- 450 gr fresh or frozen peas
- 200 gr tomato puree
- salt and pepper
How to cook chicken breast with peas
Make fine slices from each chicken breast, then heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the olives. Leave to flavor for a few moments, stirring with a wooden spoon.
Add the chicken slices and a tablespoon of thyme, salt and pepper, then cook on a high flame for a few minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, waiting for the meat to take on a golden color.Recommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
Add the peas, the tomato puree, the chopped basil leaves and a drop of warm water.
Cover and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, then transfer to serving plates and serve.