How to make a chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise among the necessary ingredients, recipe with parmesan flavored with anchovies and French mustard, to be prepared in a short time.
Ingredients 4 people
- 2 boiled chicken breasts
- 4 tender white celery ribs
- 50 g young Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of white wine
- 50 g of olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon French mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 white truffle cut into thin slices for decoration
Preparing chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
Cut the chicken breasts so as to obtain thin strips three or four centimeters long.Recommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
Cut the Parmesan and the white celery in the same way, then mix everything in a salad bowl.
In a separate bowl, dilute a spoonful of ready-made mayonnaise with olive oil.
In another bowl, dilute the mustard and the anchovy paste with the vinegar.
Beat very well with a fork and mix everything with the mayonnaise, then pour the mixture into the salad bowl containing chicken and Parmesan.
Stir the salad well and sprinkle the surface with thin strips of white truffle, taking care to serve immediately so as not to exhaust the characteristic perfume.