Fresh chicken salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes, curly and chicory salad, enriched with puff pastry medallions or toasted croutons.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 chicken breast already boiled
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 peppers
- 200 g of curly salad
- 200 g of chicory
- extra virgin olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- 1 disc of puff pastry ready made
- grated Parmesan cheeseRecommended readings
- Greek rice and meat gratin
- Majestic triple butter fettuccine
- Belgian endive pie and ham with bechamel sauce
- Calabrian beans with peppers
- Rice salad with shrimp and tuna
- salt and pepper
Clean and wash the vegetables; cut the tomatoes into wedges and the peppers into strips; chop the salads.
Slice the boiled chicken breast.
Prepare a sauce in a bowl by mixing and beating with a fork plenty of oil with a little vinegar, 1 teaspoon minced marjoram, salt and pepper.
Obtained from the puff pastry disc of the medallions, sprinkle them with grated cheese and bake them in a hot oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes, or prepare croutons with bread cut and toasted in a pan with oil and rosemary.
Season the salad with the prepared vinaigrette, then arrange it together with the other ingredients in a salad bowl or tray.
Cooking time 10 '.