How to make a fish pie with cod and smoked trout, parsley recipe with velvety cover of mashed potatoes, to be cooked in the oven for about ten minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 g of cod fillet (also frozen)
- 200 g of smoked trout
- 5 dl of milk
- 50 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of white flour
- 1 bag of mash preparation (75 g)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- saltRecommended readings
- Greek rice and meat gratin
- Majestic triple butter fettuccine
- Belgian endive pie and ham with bechamel sauce
- Calabrian beans with peppers
- Rice salad with shrimp and tuna
Preparation of fish and potato pie
Boil the cod for 5 minutes in a pan with a little salted water adding the clean and sliced spring onion.
Drain the cod with the spring onion and keep the cooking water of the fish aside.
In a saucepan, melt half the butter, add the flour, mix and add 3 dl of milk and 1 glass of the fish cooking water, then boil and cook for about ten minutes.
With the remaining milk and the bag, prepare the mashed potatoes according to the instructions indicated on the package.
Put the boiled cod and the thorns on the bottom of a buttered dish and add the smoked trout cut into small pieces.
Add the chopped parsley and parmesan to the milk and broth sauce, mix and pour over the fish.
Cover with the mashed potatoes and the remaining butter.
Bake at 200 ° C for 10 minutes, making the surface color.