How to make the cup of strawberry ladyfingers and yogurt cream, an easy and tasty dessert that is made quickly with the addition of a little fresh cream.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 10 ladyfingers
- 180 g of strawberries
- 400 g of low-fat white yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 120 ml of fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla icing sugar
How to make the cup of strawberry ladyfingers and yogurt cream
Wash the strawberries and remove the green part, then put them in the mixer with the granulated sugar and blend them until creamy.
Cut the ladyfingers into small pieces.
Work the yogurt with the icing sugar.
Whip the fresh cream with a whisk and mix it with the yogurt mixing gently from the bottom upwards.Recommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
Soak the ladyfingers in the strawberry smoothie.
In 4 bowls, alternate the ladyfingers and the yoghurt cream in layers.
Put the cups in the refrigerator and serve the dessert very cold.