How cuttlefishes are cooked with beans following a recipe that includes the addition of roasted bread and potatoes to be cooked in a pan with bay leaves.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 2 potatoes
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 vegetable nut
- 300 gr clean cuttlefish
- 200 gr of beans, also wanting frozen
- 1 spring onion
- 1 stalk of celery
- slices of roasted breadRecommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
- salt and pepper
Preparation of cuttlefish with beans and roasted bread
Peel the spring onion and remove the filaments from the celery, then chop both finely.
Clean the cuttlefish and mince bags and tentacles in a coarse way, then wash the beans and peel the potatoes, wash and cut them into cubes, finally chop the parsley.
Heat the oil in a pan and brown the onion and celery, stirring frequently.
Add the cuttlefish, beans, bay leaf and about a liter of water.
Add the potatoes, the crumbled nut, adjust the salt and pepper, then bring to the boil and continue cooking for thirty minutes over medium heat.
At the end of cooking, divide the soup into four serving dishes, sprinkle with parsley and accompany with slices of roasted bread.