How to make a dark chocolate cake, recipe with flour, eggs, sugar and butter among the necessary ingredients, to be cooked in the oven for about half an hour.
Ingredients for 8 people
- 170 g of butter
- 170 g of sugar
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of white flour
Dark chocolate cake preparation
Chop the chocolate and melt it in a water bath together with the butter.
Add the sugar and stir until it has dissolved.
Remove the cream from the bain-marie and let it cool for a few moments, then add the eggs, one at a time, stirring constantly.
Incorporate the sieved flour into a sieve.
Pour the mixture into a cake pan lined with parchment paper.Recommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
Put the cake in the oven at 160 ° for about 30 minutes.