How to make delicious chocolates at home, called chocolate fudge, a recipe for making typical cakes without condensed milk, traditionally used in Anglo-Saxon pastry.
Ingredients for 18 pieces
- 300 g of grated dark chocolate couverture
- 750 g of sugar
- 70 g of butter
- about 1 cup of liquid cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- little butter for the molds
How to prepare chocolate fudge
In a saucepan, pour the sugar, the grated dark cover chocolate, the liquid cream and the butter.
Put the pan on a very low heat and let it melt very slowly and for a long time, stirring often, then bring to the boil and boil for about 10 minutes.
After turn off the heat and add the vanilla powder by stirring several times.
Divide the mixture into the slightly buttered molds and allow them to cool completely at room temperature.Recommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
Finally open the small containers and turn the sweets over on a tray.