How to cook noodles with seafood, recipe with fasolari, clams and mussels, a delicious sauce with fresh tomatoes, chili pepper and parsley.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 g approx. of egg noodles
- 500 g of mixed seafood - phase, clams and mussels -
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red chilli pepper
- 1 tomato
How to prepare egg noodles with seafood
Wash the seafood well, remove the filaments from the mussels and scrape them with a brush under running water, also rinse the clams and then put them together with the mussels and the beans in a bowl of salt water for a few hours to expel all the residues of sand, changing the water 3 or 4 times, then drain.
Chop the parsley finely and keep it aside.Recommended readings
- Egg noodles with seafood, recipe with fasolari, clams and mussels
- Paccheri pasta with scampi and aubergines
- Cuttlefish filled ravioli with courgette sauce
- Spaghetti with fresh sardines
- Homemade pasta with baby octopus and fresh arugula
Wash the tomato and dice it by removing the seeds.
In a pan, heat the oil with the crushed garlic clove and the chopped chilli pepper.
Combine the beans and cook them for 5 minutes over medium heat with a lid.
Add the clams and mussels.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and add the diced tomatoes, then salt lightly.
Cook the tagliolini in plenty of salted water and drain when al dente.
Put the tagliolini in a pan with the seafood and let it finish cooking in the sauce, without a lid.