How to cook an eggplant and mozzarella pie, recipe with tomato sauce and parmesan among the ingredients, baking.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- tomato sauce
- 4 large aubergines
- 100 gr. of mozzarella
- salt and pepper
Preparing eggplant and mozzarella pie
Cut the aubergines into slices, salt them and put them under a weight to drain all the water and leave them like this for at least an hour.
Dry them, flour them and fry them.
Arrange them in a buttered baking dish by placing a layer of grated cheese on the bottom, then spread the tomato sauce on top and the thinly sliced mozzarella on top, then a second layer of aubergines etc.Recommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
To be cooked in a preheated oven.