How to cook the slices of fallow deer with berries in a pan with chopped celery, carrot and onion, adding currants and blueberries and blending with red wine.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of fallow deer meat cut into slices of about 1 cm thick
- 1 bowl of blueberries
- 1 bowl of black currant
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 celery stick
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
How to prepare the slices of deer with berries
Clean and wash the currants and blueberries.
Chop celery, carrot and red onion.
In a saucepan with extra virgin olive oil and bay leaf cook the chopped odors slowly.
Add the meat and cook for 30 seconds then turn it over.
Add the berries and blend with the red wine.
Season with salt and pepper, then reduce the cooking juices.
Spread the buckskin slices on a tray and sprinkle them with the cooking sauce.