How to make the fish cartoon, recipe for the preparation of an exquisite restricted fish broth, used above all to prepare excellent soups, sauces or simply to increase the flavor of many fish dishes.
Dose for half a liter of broth
- 1/2 liter of water
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 500 g of heads, bones and fresh fish cuttings
- 25 g of onion cut into thin slices
- the skin of 6 champignons
- a few drops of lemon juice
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 10 grains of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
How to prepare the fish cartoon
Put all the ingredients, excluding the pepper, in a saucepan, put it on a high heat and bring it to a boil.Recommended readings
- Beef and sausage ragù recipe
- Fish cartoon: restricted broth recipe
- Butcher ragout with mixed meat
- Aurora sauce with bechamel
- Horseradish cream sauce
Skim carefully, lower the heat and boil slowly for twenty minutes, add the pepper and continue cooking, on moderate heat, for another twenty minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer, pouring the broth into a hermetically sealed glass or earthenware container.
Leave it to cool and place it in the refrigerator until ready for use.