How to cook boiled fresh salmon, a recipe to be cooked in a pan with court bouillon with pink pepper berries and to be served on the table accompanied by stir-fried Belgian salad.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 onion
- 1 celery heart
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices of fresh salmon fillet of 200 g each
- 1 tablespoon and a half of pink pepper berries
- 5 sprigs of dill
- 2 tufts of Belgian salad
- balsamic vinegar
- saltRecommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Preparation of salmon at court bouillon
Peel the salmon and place the slices on a cutting board.
Using a well-sharpened knife, cut the skin away by sliding the blade between the skin and the fillet, removing the thorns with tweezers, after washing and drying it.
In a saucepan, put half a spoonful of pink pepper berries lightly pounded with a meat tenderizer, the shredded dill, the onion sliced in a veil, the celery cut into slices and the bay leaves.
Pour 2 fingers of water, salt and bring to the boil, letting the court bouillon boil for 10 minutes.
Place the salmon fillets on it and boil them for about 10 minutes.
In the meantime, sauté the Belgian envy cut into strips in a pan with boiling oil, then add salt and sprinkle with vinegar.
Once cooked, carefully drain the fillets and transfer them to a serving dish, sprinkling them with the remaining pink pepper berries.
Before serving, arrange the stir-fried Belgian salad around it.