How to cook fried eels, recipe with a procedure that involves rolling them in the shape of a donut, closing them with a stick, soaking them in milk, passing them in flour and finally frying them in abundant hot oil.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 8 very small eels
- 1 glass of milk
- some flour
- Seed oil for frying
- parsley and lemon wedges
How to prepare fried eels
Gently cut the back of the eels, then roll them into donuts and close the ends with a toothpick.
Wet the eels with a little milk, then pass them in the flour and dip them in the pan in plenty of hot oil.
Fry the eels, remove them from the pan, salt them and place them on paper towels.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Place the eels in a tray surrounded by parsley and lemon wedges.