How to cook marinated fried fish, recipe in carpione with necessary ingredients and instructions for preparation, from frying to marinating.
Ingredients for 4 people
- abundant oil for frying
- 1 generous spoonful of breadcrumbs
- 2 dl approx. of white wine vinegar
- 1 kg of fried fish already cleaned
- 50 g approx. durum wheat flour
Preparation of fried pickled fish
First of all, rinse the minnows and deposit them on absorbent food paper, such as scottex, to dry them, after flouring them.
In a medium-sized saucepan, or, if available, in a deep fryer, heat abundant oil, then dip a pinch of flour in it, if this sizzles it means that the temperature is suitable for proper frying.
Fry a few small fish at a time for a few moments, just enough to make them turn golden brown evenly.
As the fish are ready, drain them with the special skimmer for fried food and transfer them to absorbent kitchen paper in order to eliminate excess grease.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Salt them and place them in a large bowl, avoiding overlapping them too much, then sprinkle them with the breadcrumbs, salt slightly and drizzle with the vinegar.
Cover and let cool completely.
Keep in the refrigerator to allow the marinade until ready to serve, possibly the day after preparation.