How to cook green tagliatelle with Parma ham, recipe with celeriac, gorgonzola and black olives among the necessary ingredients, to be prepared in about 40 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250 g of noodles
- 500 g of celeriac
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 ml of whipping cream
- 75 g of gorgonzola
- grated nutmeg
- 75 g of Parma ham cut into thin slices
- 100 g of pitted black olives
- saltRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- ground pepper
Time of realization
About 40 minutes
1) First of all, peel the celeriac, then wash and crumble it coarsely.
2) Once boiling salted water with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, bring it to the boil, add the celery, then cook over medium heat for 10 minutes after boiling again and with a lid.
3) Using a slotted spoon, remove the celery from the water, then boil the water again and pour the noodles, cooking them for a time equal to that indicated on their packaging.
4) Take another pot and boil the celery with the milk, cream and gorgonzola, continuing to mix, then blend everything together.
5) At this point heat the sauce again, avoiding to boil it, and flavor with the remaining lemon juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
6) After having drained the pasta, mix it still hot with the sauce, before making the portions in the prepared hot dishes.
7) Finally reduce the slices of raw ham into strips and arrange them on the pasta together with the olives.