How to make the fillets of San Pietro fish au gratin, recipe baked with breadcrumbs among the necessary ingredients, to be easily prepared by following the short preparation procedure.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 fillets of Sanpietro fish (about 600 gr)
- 50 g of extra-virgin olive oil
- 50 g of breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1 pounded garlic clove
- 2 glasses of dry white wine
- a pinch of oregano
- salt and pepper
Preparation of the fillets of San Pietro fish au gratin
Carefully wash and dry the fillets, then grease the baking dish with oil and spread a light layer of breadcrumbs on the bottom.
Place two fish fillets on this layer, then sprinkle them with part of the finely chopped parsley, oregano, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and a little crushed garlic.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Repeat with the other two fillets and the remaining ingredients the same procedure, keeping a little breadcrumbs aside.
Pour the two glasses of white wine and put the container on the fire.
Bring to a boil by evaporating all the wine.
Then put the baking dish in the already hot oven and cook for about fifteen to twenty minutes, occasionally wetting the fish fillets with their cooking juices.
Ten minutes before finishing cooking, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and sprinkle with a little oil, then put back in the oven for gratin.
Serve on the table in the same baking dish.