Meat tortelli recipe to prepare at home, with mixed meats for the filling between the ingredients, procedure for preparing the pasta and cooking methods.
Ingredients for 4 people
For the stuffing
- 1 slice of roast beef of about 150 gr
- 1 slice of roast pork of about 150 gr
- 1 slice of bread soaked in the broth
- 2 spoons of parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of pecorino cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 sprig of parsley
- salt and pepper
For pastaRecommended readings
- Baked penne timbale with meat sauce
- Spaghetti with mixed meat sauce
- Timbale of rice and minced meat
- Pasta with bacon in white
- Zite Roman-style pasta with cooked ham
- 4 whole eggs
- 400 gr. about flour (how much 4 eggs can incorporate)
Preparation of meat tortelli
Finely chop the two slices of roast, add the soaked bread slice, the grated parmesan and pecorino cheese, the 2 eggs, the thyme, the chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
Mix all the ingredients well.
Meanwhile, prepare the pasta with eggs, flour and a pinch of salt.
Work the dough for a long time and roll it out into strips as wide as one hand.
Above each strip, arrange small quantities of filling at regular intervals, wrap with pasta and close each tortello.
Cook the tortelli in abundant salted water.
Then remove them with a slotted spoon a little at a time and drain them in a colander.
In a bowl, season them in layers with meat sauce and grated Parmesan cheese.