How to prepare seafood pizza with fresh mussels and shrimp tails, an easy and quick recipe to make using the practical pizza dough already laid out available everywhere.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 300 g of fresh mussels already cleaned
- 100 g of shrimp tails
- 1 pack of pizza dough already spread
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2,5 dl of tomato sauce
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
Seafood pizza preparation
In a pan, heat the oil, then brown the garlic clove and the chilli pepper which will be removed at the end.
Add the already cleaned and washed mussels, in addition to the shrimp tails.Recommended readings
- Pizza with pesto and cherry tomatoes
- Margherita pizza with pesto
- Pasquale cheese pizza
- Pizzette with pumpkin and dried fruit with cheese
- Homemade Neapolitan pizza
Cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes on a high flame, until the mussels have all opened.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool, then remove the molluscs from the shells, keeping only a few whole mussels to decorate.
Unroll the pizza dough on a baking sheet and spread the tomato sauce over it.
Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 240 ° C for 8-10 minutes, after removing it for the time strictly necessary to place the drained mussels and shrimps on top, sprinkling everything with the chopped parsley.
Return immediately to the oven for another 6-7 minutes of cooking, then take out of the oven and serve hot.