How to cook cauliflower in a pan, a recipe that includes, among the ingredients, sausages and black olives, as well as ripe tomatoes, methods of preparation and cooking.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 2 sausages
- Black olives gr. 150
- Olive oil
- 1 cauliflower
- Ripe or peeled tomatoes gr. 300
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of cauliflower in a pan
Boil the cabbage in salted water to which you will have added half a glass of vinegar.
Let it cool, then divide it into florets and cut the core into small pieces.Recommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
In a pan, brown the whole and in 8 spoons of oil and before they take color add the peeled and chopped sausages.
Add the cabbage, salt, pepper and cook for a few minutes. Also add the tomatoes and cook, without a lid, for about half an hour.
A few minutes before removing from the heat also add the olives.