Recipe that explains how to make a cauliflower cream, for a simple and light first course, with parmesan and nutmeg among the necessary ingredients, to be prepared quickly and easily.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 cauliflower of about 750 gr.
- 40 gr. of butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan
- grated nutmeg
Preparation of the cauliflower cream
Put a pot with 750 cl of salted water on the fire, while waiting for it to heat up to a boil, clean the cauliflower obtaining the florets including a part of the stem, cutting them into not too large pieces.
After washing the cauliflower florets, put them in the pan with boiling salted water, leaving them to cook for about 7 minutes.
Prepare a bowl to combine butter and flour, to be crushed together with a fork until the flour is absorbed by the butter.
Once this mixture is ready, throw it in the pot together with the cauliflower.
As soon as the cauliflower florets are soft enough, remove from the heat and blend everything by adding the grated Parmesan.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
To be served in individual bowls, dusting grated nutmeg over the entire surface.