Method that explains how to prepare dark chocolate panna cotta, recipe to be prepared with few ingredients, including vanilla, whipping cream and sugar.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 80-100 gr, of dark chocolate
- 10 g of gelatine
- 1 bag of vanilla powder
- half a liter of whipping cream
- 80 gr. of sugar
- 1 dl. whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate flakes
Preparation of the panna cotta with chocolate
Heat the cream mixed with the sugar until it boils for a maximum of 30 seconds.
Add the grated chocolate, gelatin and vanilla.
Mix everything well and pour into the mold.Recommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
Keep in the fridge.