How to make risotto with dried porcini mushrooms, what ingredients are needed and guidelines to follow for quick and easy preparation, this recipe involves cooking in meat broth.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 small onion
- 50 gr of butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dl dry white wine
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 320 gr carnaroli or arborio rice
- 70 gr dried porcini mushrooms
- half a liter of meat broth
- 50 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
How to prepare risotto with dried porcini mushrooms
Dip the dried porcini mushrooms in a bowl with lukewarm water, just enough to completely cover them.
Wait at least 30 minutes, as soon as they are softened, drain them, chop them and keep the soaking liquid, after filtering it to eliminate any earthy residue, in the meantime bring the broth to a boil in a pot.
Finely chop the onion and put it in the pan with 10 g of butter in small pieces, together with the oil, leave to fry for a minute on a low heat, then add the mushrooms and mix well, so as to mix perfectly, continue to cook for a minute .
Add the rice and toast it over medium heat, stirring, then blend with the wine and wet with the mushroom soaking liquid.
As soon as this has been absorbed, start pouring the hot broth with a ladle at a time, wait for it to absorb and then add the next one and so on until the end of cooking, after about 15 minutes, stirring often.
Season with salt and pepper, mix and remove from heat, incorporating the remaining butter into pieces, chopped parsley and serve with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.