How to make tomato bruschetta, recipe including tuna, pitted green olives, mozzarella and boiled potatoes among the few necessary ingredients.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 200 gr. of tuna in oil
- 100 gr. of pitted green olives
- 1 mozzarella
- 4 medium sized boiled potatoes
- 250 gr. of tomato pulp
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- pepperRecommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Preparation of tomato bruschetta
Slice the onion and brown it with olive oil and a little water, then add the tomato pulp, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add the olives, the chopped drained tuna and the marjoram.
Meanwhile, cut the boiled potatoes into slices about 1 cm thick, sprinkle them with the prepared sauce and the diced mozzarella.
Put the potatoes in the oven with the sauce on top.
The time needed to melt the mozzarella and they are ready.