How to make Tuscan tomato soup with ripe tomatoes and homemade stale bread, recipe with olive oil with basil to be served hot.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- One liter of vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- Stale homemade bread: gr. 300
- Ripe tomatoes gr. 500
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of tuscan tomato soup
In a saucepan brown, in 6 tablespoons of oil, divide them in half.
As soon as they begin to color, add the peeled and shredded tomatoes and plenty of basil.
Salt, pepper and cook for a quarter of an hour. Pour the boiling broth and when the boil stands out add the bread cut into thin slices.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Cook another 10 minutes, turning often, then turn off the heat.
After an hour, stir well, to completely break the bread, then, if you want, you can heat it for a moment.
Serve it hot (never hot) or lukewarm with a drizzle of raw oil.
Do not use cheese at all.