How to cook lasagna in the oven without bechamel, recipe with scamorza among the ingredients, as well as beef and veal ragout, including tomato pulp and cooked ham.
Ingredients for 6 portions
- 75 gr diced ham
- half a glass of dry white wine
- 500 g chopped tomato pulp
- 250 gr fresh egg pasta for lasagna
- 200 gr cubed fresh smoked scamorza cheese
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 250 gr ground beef
- 250 gr ground veal
- 60 gr grated pecorino cheeseRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- salt and pepper
How to cook lasagna without béchamel sauce
Start by preparing the ragù, heating the oil in a pan, where the beef, veal and ham are browned, taking care to mix often.
Season with salt, pepper, sprinkle with wine, let it evaporate over high heat, then add the tomato pulp, continuing cooking for a further 18 minutes.
Sprinkle the bottom of an already buttered dish with ragù, then make a layer of egg pasta, to be covered with other ragù, and sprinkle the surface with cubes of scamorza cheese and grated pecorino cheese.
Repeat the operation until the ingredients are used up, then cover with aluminum foil, sealing the edges well and put in the preheated oven at 200 ° C, cooking for about 40 minutes, if the oven is ventilated, 20 are enough.
Leave to cool before serving.