How to make lettuce fagottini with ham and olives filling, recipe with breadcrumbs that involves baking.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 300 gr ricotta
- 100 gr pitted green olives
- 50 gr cooked ham
- 1 sprig of basil
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheeseRecommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
- salt and pepper
How lettuce rolls are made
After washing the lettuce leaves, blanch them in a saucepan with boiling and salted water for about a minute, then drain them, taking care not to break them, and lay them on a dish towel before drying them.
In a bowl, mix the ricotta with the shredded olives, the chopped ham, the chopped basil leaves, the egg, salt and pepper.
Place a spoonful of the mixture in the center of each leaf, then close each leaf forming a bundle and tie it with a kitchen net.
Place the lettuce bundles in a previously prepared pan lined with parchment paper, drizzle with oil and wine, sprinkle each roll with a little breadcrumbs pre-mixed with the Parmesan cheese.
Put in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C and cook for about 15 minutes, until the dumplings are golden and the classic sauce is formed.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool, then sprinkle each bundle with the sauce obtained before serving.