How to cook pasta with green olive paste, using macaroni, a recipe that includes anchovy fillets, artichoke hearts and tomatoes among the necessary ingredients, to be prepared in about 30 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of macaroni
- 500 g of tomatoes
- 200 g artichoke hearts
- 75 g of green olives with herbs
- 4 anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cognac
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- saltRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
Time of realization
About 30 minutes
1) Start by cooking the macaroni in abundant and boiling salted water, respecting the cooking times indicated on the package, then drain them and drain them.
2) Divide the olives in half and extract the core.
3) After rinsing the anchovies well, dry them.
4) Peel the garlic and blend everything with two tablespoons of olive oil.
5) Add two more spoons of olive oil, a spoon of cognac, a spoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of dried oregano, then mix well together with the olive and anchovy puree.
6) Give flavor with salt and pepper.
7) After washing the tomatoes, remove the stalks and cross them, then blanch them before peeling them and remove the seeds, dicing the pulp into cubes.
8) Drain the artichokes before dividing them into four parts.
9) In a pan with hot oil, sauté the tomatoes for a few minutes, then add the artichokes, adjusting the salt and pepper.
10) Mix the pasta with the vegetables and heat everything over low heat.
11) Finally serve immediately, accompanied with the olive sauce.