How to make meatloaf, a tasty recipe for using leftovers of roasted or boiled cooked meat, to be cooked in the oven in about 20 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- about 150 g of leftover veal, chicken, turkey, cooked roast or boiled lean and without nerves
- 100 g of sausage
- 100 g of cooked ham or mortadella
- 30 g of parsley
- 30 g of butter
- 2 small eggs
- 1 medium size onion
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbsRecommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
- 1 clove of garlic
- little milk
- pepper and salt
How to prepare the meatloaf in the oven
Soften the breadcrumbs by putting it in a cup with milk.
Put about half the butter and two tablespoons of water in a saucepan, together with the onion cut into thin slices.
Transfer the container to the oven, program it at maximum power, cook the onion for three minutes remembering to mix it halfway through cooking.
Wash the parsley and mince it together with the garlic clove.
Finely chop the meat and ham.
Place the minced meat and ham in a bowl, add the well-squeezed bread, the parsley with the garlic, the eggs, the cooked onion, the skinless sausage, the cheese, a little salt, the pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. .
Mix and mix all the ingredients well, then make a meatloaf with a diameter of about eight centimeters.
Grease the bottom of a container slightly larger than the meatloaf with the remaining butter, then put it in and sprinkle it with the oil.
Cover the container and put it in the oven, programmed at maximum power, for fifteen minutes.
During cooking, turn the meatloaf once and rotate the container inside the oven, two or three times, so that it changes sides.
When cooked, keep the meatloaf in the oven for four minutes, then serve it on the table.