How to cook mushroom and speck pasta without cream, recipe with noodles including goat cheese, parmesan and olive pate sauce.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 goat cheese
- 1 jar of olive pâté
- 40 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- 360 gr of tagliatelle
- 100 gr of speck
- 300 gr of champignon mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
How to make mushroom and speck pasta without cream
Clean the mushrooms by depriving them of the earthy stem, wash them quickly and dry them, after slicing them and cut the speck into small strips. Peel the garlic and mince it together with the parsley.
Heat the oil in a pan and let the aromatic mince gild, then add the mushrooms and speck, cooking over high heat for about 7 minutes, stirring periodically with a wooden spoon.
Mix the goat's cheese with the olive paté in a bowl, salt, pepper and transfer the mixture obtained in the pan with the mushrooms and speck, mixing for a few minutes over medium heat, then remove from heat.
Boil the fettuccine in boiling salted water, after cooking, drain and season with the prepared sauce.
Divide into serving dishes and sprinkle a large dose of Parmesan cheese over each.