How to cook mustard steaks, using meat in beef fillet, flavored with worcester sauce and cognac, pan cooking process.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 500 gr of beef steaks in the fillet, about two centimeters thick
- 40 gr of butter
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of worcester sauce
- 6 spoons of cognac
Preparation of mustard steaks
Heat the oil in a large diameter pan with a non-stick inner coating, where you can put the beef steaks to cook over high heat, about two minutes on each side, moving them with a wooden fork to make them brown.
Now pass the roasted meat on a plate and put the pan on the stove over moderate heat, melting half the available butter.Recommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
Just heat the mustard and add the worcester sauce, cognac, salt and pepper, stirring constantly and cooking on a high flame until the sauce evaporates for about half.
Remove from the heat and add the remaining butter to the sauce, stirring until it melts, then pour over the meat and serve still hot.