The Saint of the day November 15 is San Alberto Magno, which name day is celebrated and other saints who are celebrated on this date.
San Alberto Magno
Born in Lauingen on an unspecified date, perhaps in 1205, Alberto was the youngest son of the Count of Bollstadt, there is no certain information regarding his initial school education.
It is known with certainty that as a young man he completed his studies first in Padua and then in Paris.
When he was accepted into the order of the Preaching Fathers, he managed to stand out for his great ability to teach, obtaining great results among the students.
He was elected bishop of Regensburg and continually endeavored to establish peace between peoples and cities.
He wrote many texts where he expertly dealt with both sacred and profane subjects.
He died in Cologne in 1280.
Other saints and celebrations on November 15th
- Blessed Caius of Korea
- San Desiderio di Cahors
- San Felice di Nola
- San Fintano
- November 14: saint of the day, name day
- November 16: saint of the day, name day
- November 5: saint of the day, name day
- November 1: saint of the day, name day
- November 25: saint of the day, name day
- Saints Jury and Samona
- St. Joseph Mkasa Balikuddembé
- San Giuseppe Pignatelli
- St. Leopold III the Pius
- Blessed Lucia (Broccadelli) from Narni
- San Macuto (or Maclovio) of Aleth
- Saints Marino and Aniano
- St. Raphael of St. Joseph (Josef Kalinowski)
- Blessed Riccardo Whiting, Roger James and Giovanni Thorne
- San Rocco Gonzalez de Santa Cruz
- San Sidonio
- Blessed Ugo Faringdon (Cook), Giovanni Eynon and Giovanni Rugg
Martyr in Japan
Margrave of Austria
Abbot in Normandy