How to make fresh tuna rolls stuffed with breadcrumbs soaked in milk, parsley, garlic, hard-boiled egg and grated pecorino cheese, to be cooked in a pan with extra-virgin olive oil, peeled tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 8 thin slices of fresh tuna + a piece of about 100 gr
- 1 handful of stale breadcrumbs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 1 chopped boiled egg
- 1 egg
- 1 spoonful of grated pecorino cheese
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small chopped onionRecommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
- 300 g of peeled tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
How to prepare tuna rolls
Soak the crumbled stale breadcrumbs in the milk, squeeze it well and then put it in a bowl together with the 100 g of chopped tuna, the chopped parsley with the garlic, the hard-boiled egg, the fresh egg, the grated pecorino cheese, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Mix all the ingredients well and spread the mixture obtained on the slices of fresh tuna.
Roll up the slices with the filling and close them with wooden sticks.
Brown the chopped onion in a pan with the oil, then add the peeled tomatoes, salt and pepper.
As soon as the boil rises, put the rolls and cook them on low heat for about ten minutes on each side.