Guide to prepare the tomato pancotto recipe, which can be made with homemade bread, also laid, and tomato with olive oil and basil scent.
Ingredients for 4 people
- a handful of basil leaves
- half a kilo of tomato pulp passed
- 3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 8 slices of homemade bread
Preparation of the tomato pancotto
Lightly toast the 8 slices of bread.
Fry the broken basil leaves and the three cloves of garlic cut into slices in half a glass of oil.
Before browning the garlic, add half a kilo of past tomato pulp, salt and pepper.Recommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
Bake about ten minutes, then add the bread into small pieces and cover with hot water, bring to the boil and serve.
On each plate you can add a drizzle of raw olive oil.