How to cook pappardelle with fresh porcini mushrooms, necessary ingredients and instructions for preparing with tomatoes and niepitella.
Ingredients for 4 people
- Fresh pappardelle gr. 400
- Fresh porcini mushrooms gr. 250
- Ripe or peeled tomatoes gr. 200
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to make pappardelle with fresh porcini mushrooms
Clean the mushrooms by removing the soil and rinsing them quickly in cold water. Cut them first into slices and then into squares that are not too small.
In a saucepan, sauté the whole and crushed garlic and the lamb in 5 tablespoons of oil.
As soon as the garlic starts to color add the mushrooms and let them crumble for 5 minutes.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Salt, pepper and add the peeled, seedless and crushed tomatoes.
Cook slowly, with the lid, for about 20 minutes.
Eliminate ai e niepitella and season the pappardelle cooked in abundant salted water. It is served without parmesan.