How to cook pappardelle with hare ragout, recipe with bacon and tomato among the main ingredients, to be prepared in about 30 minutes to which to add the browning and cooking time.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of pappardelle
- 50 g of bacon
- 400 g hare meat
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 head of celery
- 1 tomato
- fine salt
- ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oilRecommended readings
- Baked penne timbale with meat sauce
- Spaghetti with mixed meat sauce
- Timbale of rice and minced meat
- Pasta with bacon in white
- Zite Roman-style pasta with cooked ham
- half a teaspoon of chopped thyme
- 100 ml of dry white wine
- 125 ml meat broth
Time of realization
30 minutes plus browning and cooking time
1) Start by cutting the meat into small pieces and diced bacon.
2) After peeling and mincing the onion, clean the carrot and celery, then wash them and cut them into strips.
3) Cut the tomato crosswise, then blanch and peel it, before cutting the pulp into chunks.
4) In a pan heat the oil and fry the bacon, then add the hare meat, browning it properly on each side.
5) After adding onion, celery, carrot and tomato, stew them together, then flavor everything with salt, pepper and thyme.
6) Pour broth and wine, then cook the sauce for about 1 hour and 20 minutes over low heat with a lid.
7) In abundant salted water, cook the pappardelle in a pan, making sure they remain al dente, then drain them.
8) Finally season the pappardelle with hare ragù and serve on the table.