How to prepare cheese pizza with Parmesan cheese and fresh Tuscan pecorino cheese, flour, eggs and bread dough.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 180 g of ready-made bread dough
- 150 g of fresh Tuscan pecorino cheese in one piece
- 50 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 g of flour
- 3 eggs
Preparation of cheese pizza
Coarsely grate half pecorino and cut the other half into very small cubes.
Beat the eggs with the Parmesan cheese, the grated pecorino cheese and the diced one in a bowl, then leave the mixture to rest for an hour covered with a napkin.
Put the pasta on the pastry board, incorporate the flour and a pinch of salt, continue to knead and add the beaten eggs with the cheeses little by little, making them gradually absorb while continuing to work the dough until it becomes homogeneous, then place it in a large container , cover it with a napkin and let it rise in a warm place for two hours.
Pour the dough into a pan lined with parchment paper and cover it with a napkin, then leave it to rise in a warm place for another hour.Recommended readings
- Pizza with pesto and cherry tomatoes
- Margherita pizza with pesto
- Pasquale cheese pizza
- Pizzette with pumpkin and dried fruit with cheese
- Homemade Neapolitan pizza
Place in preheated oven for approx. 40 minutes